This industrial building holds some kind of fascination. Must be the mish mash of pipes or whatever.
Traversing Ottawa on an errand, decided to take the Quebec corridor.
This is the rear view of the now shuttered E.B. Eddie plant.
Starting as a match manufacturer in 1854, the plant was once a major employer in Ottawa making paper products of all kinds. The match business was sold off in 1928.
The buildings have stood vacant since 1972 when a major portion of the land and buildings were cleared to make way for the Museum of Civilization.